Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: December 13, 2010
Comcast didn’t show the match in the US. Pretty lame. http://soccertvlive.blogspot.com/2010/12/video-wayne-rooney-miss-penalty-kick.html
http://www.mnn.com/ As you can see in the picture above, the tropics are expanding – just as climate scientists forecast. But suppose that actually did happen? What would the effect be? A primary response would be that CO2 would contribute less … Continue reading
Just don’t criticize climate scientists in the UK. That is a crime. http://www.allvoices.com
We are told that Hudson Bay bears starve to death if there is no ice in November, yet most of the peak ice years of 1979-1983 had little or no Hudson Bay ice in November. All of the bears must … Continue reading
Climate science seems to work on the principle of “let’s find an explanation which kinda sorta makes sense if you don’t think about it, and then blame (whatever it is) on CO2.” A classic example is Hansen’s claim about the … Continue reading
http://ff.org/centers/csspp/library/co2weekly/2005-08-18/dioxide_files/image002.gif From 150 million years ago to 65 million years ago, CO2 levels decreased by 1000 ppm. During that same period, temperatures rose by 7 degrees Centigrade. Why does this scam continue?
Hansen released the map below showing a lot of hot red and brown for January-November. It is supposed to indicate that 2010 is the hottest year ever. But there is a huge problem. Most of his hot areas are not … Continue reading