Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 16, 2010
http://www.csmonitor.com/ The could move to Scotland if it gets too cold further north.
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/ We haven’t seen HadCRUT November yet.
“The top 20cm of soil is all that stands between us and extinction,” he told the Guardian. http://www.guardian.co.uk/
Back in the beloved Soviet Union, newspapers knew better than to question government authorities.
Brian Todd of the University of California at Davis and colleagues set up a net around a wetland in South Carolina starting 30 years ago, and trapped the animals that came and went. “We analyzed 30 years of data on … Continue reading
http://www.guardian.co.uk/ Hottest year ever – really. Hansen wouldn’t make that stuff up. He is totally unbiased.
Meanwhile, Cancun warns of planetary meltdown. http://inthesetimes.com/working/entry/6759/from_cancun_to_the_green_economy_labor_weighs_priorities/