Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: December 17, 2010
Moscow To Ring In The New Year At -20C
http://wxmaps.org/pix/temp4.html For some reason, the press isn’t interested in Moscow weather any more.
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
Scientific American Unable To Find Any Snow In The Mountains
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
Obama Not Invited To Royal Wedding
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ It is too bad. He could have gone there and talked about himself.
Posted in Uncategorized 13 Comments
Homeland Security To Begin Groping The Climate
Posted in Uncategorized 25 Comments
Gavin 1999 : Greenhouse Effect Makes Winters Warm
Now alarmists claim that cold winters are caused by the greenhouse effect. The mark of a truly dishonest religion. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1999/06/990604081638.htm h/t to “Jimbo”
Posted in Uncategorized 19 Comments
We All Were Believers At One Time
I first heard about global warming in the late 1970s. It seemed very believable, as there had been a dramatic climate shift in the southwestern US – where I was living. (We didn’t know about the PDO at the time.) … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 15 Comments
Millions Of People Moving North To Escape Global Warming
Over the past few decades, tens of millions of people have moved from the Sun Belt to places like North Dakota and Michigan to escape global warming. Same in Europe – lots of people have moved from Spain and Italy … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments
Satellite Altimetry Shows Sea Level Rising At Less Than Two mm Per Year
Over the last five years, satellite altimetry shows average sea level rising at 1.96 mm/year. This number is likely too high, but is considerably lower than the 3.1-3.3 mm/year normally claimed. http://sealevel.colorado.edu/current/sl_noib_global.txt Note in the map below that the numbers … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 81 Comments
The Definitive Case For Global Warming
Anthony posted this on WUWT.
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments