Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 18, 2010
http://dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com Revkin laments that “only 6% of American scientists are Republican.” What he doesn’t understand is that Republican scientists and engineers generally work in private industry, where they make twice as much money and can work in a productive/respectful environment.
There seems to be no limit to the willingness of these people to soil themselves, in pursuit of keeping the story alive. http://www.realclimate.org/
Tom Richard sent these over : Scottish resorts under pressure Thousands have turned up to ski in Scotland over recent weekends. However, some have been met with snaking queues and traffic jams, so is it worth the trip? Angie Brown … Continue reading
http://www.dailymail.co.uk He seems to have backed off a bit from 2007, when the Navy said their 2013 “ice-free Arctic” forecast was “already too conservative.” http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7139797.stm I’ll bet that Saddam’s WMDs will be found under the melted ice.
That is almost 10X faster than what altimetry numbers show.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/201012170032 Earth to looney left. A record cold winter is the wrong time to be picking a global warming fight.
Hansen claims that The Arctic has warmed 4-8C over the past 100 years. If that were true, it would be impossible to generate the record cold being experienced in much of the Northern Hemisphere.
http://mediamatters.org/research/201012130014 On the other hand, blaming the Moscow heatwave on global warming was first rate science!
According to the latest report from the World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the near total ice melt in some parts of the Baltic, especially the gulfs of Bothnia and Riga, and the Åland archipelago, threatens the survival of the newborn seals … Continue reading