Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 19, 2010
The census shows us that global warming isn’t happening – physically or politically. WASHINGTON (AP) – The 2010 census report coming out Tuesday will include a boatload of good political news for Republicans and grim data for Democrats hoping to … Continue reading
“Our simulations reveal a rather pronounced nonlinear response of air temperatures and winds to the changes of sea-ice cover,” Petoukhov, a physicist, says. “It ranges from warming to cooling to warming again, as sea ice decreases.” An abrupt transition between … Continue reading
Lots of anomalously cold weather, particularly in Europe and Asia. http://wxmaps.org/pix/clim.html Look what is headed for Canada the following week!
Ridout lashes costly climate policies ONE of the government’s trusted industry allies, Heather Ridout, has lashed out at a central plank of Labor’s climate change policies – the 20 per cent renewable energy target – declaring it unnecessarily expensive and … Continue reading
This has nothing to do with being beaten by Newcastle http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-12031709 The Met Office spokesman described the record low as a “truly exceptional figure given its maritime location”.
Only thirteen feet of snow on the ground at Alpine Meadows. Bummer. http://www.laketahoe.com/skiing/alpine-meadows/conditions
HadCrut November is not out yet. Will they corrupt the 2010 temperature record upwards as Vicki promised? Tough call with the record cold weather. At some point you have to figure they will decide that support from the UK public … Continue reading
Bones: he knows why all this is happening, but he won’t tell me. Kirk: The hell he won’t. http://www.china.org.cn/china/2010-12/17/content_21567412.htm