Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: December 19, 2010
Northern Ireland had its coldest day on record on Saturday with temperatures at Castle Derg climbing no higher than -11C, beating the previous record of -9C. Temperatures will struggle to get above freezing on Saturday night, with at least -15C … Continue reading
http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article25112.html Britain and Europe have been hit hard for the third straight record-breaking winter season. Labeled by experts as the coldest winter in 100 years and set to blow well into 2011, it is already raising some very interesting questions about the new ideological … Continue reading
“These (weather) events would not have happened without global warming,” said Kevin Trenberth, chief of climate analysis for the National Center for Atmospheric Research in Boulder, Colo. http://www.forbes.com/
I thought these fine people were worried about saving the planet.
I plotted out Rutgers northern hemisphere snowcover, with the 24-month running mean, and as you can see there is no trend to the data since at least 1990. Claims of declining snowcover are incorrect. http://climate.rutgers.edu/snowcover/files/moncov.nhland.txt
http://www.hprcc.unl.edu/products/maps/acis/mrcc/MonthTDeptMRCC.png Getting warmer: Climatologist says it’s time to act on global warming Sunday, December 19, 2010 02:58 AM Lonnie Thompson is one of the country’s most respected climatologists for his research examining the retreat of high altitude glaciers around the … Continue reading