Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 20, 2010
http://www.guardian.co.uk/ Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former. – Albert Einstein h/t to Marc Morano
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ In the same issue they also complain about how stupid creationists are. They prefer their own variety of stupid.
So let’s get this right. We paid for 90 per cent of the Met office’s £30 million computer; we also fund a hefty chunk of its annual £170 million running costs. And now the Met office tells us that it is … Continue reading
Maybe the military can run their trucks and planes off wind power?
Gore mentor Paul Ehrlich in 1968 : “If I were a gambler, I would take even money that England will not exist in the year 2000.” Ehrlich forecasted that 65 million Americans would die of starvation between 1980 and 1989, … Continue reading
Maybe in 20 years there is no Alpine skiing anymore, no low ski resort anymore, so what we do is we diversify. http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/12/16/climate.change.alps/?hpt=C2 Some articles are too stupid to even waste any time commenting. http://www.snow-forecast.com/maps/static/europe/next3to6days/snow