Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: December 23, 2010
Romm and Masters warn us that the climate is becoming dangerously unstable. It has now been 831 days since the US was struck by any hurricane, and 6,695 days since the US was hit by a category 5 hurricane.
Republicans want to kill the last bear this winter, but may not succeed. Climate change optimism Our view: U.N. talks may not have produced binding accords, but there’s still a chance to save polar bears — and human lives December … Continue reading
2010 is the hottest year ever, which explains why US winter temperatures have been dropping at a rate of more than 30 degrees per century since 1998. http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/research/cag3/na.html
Climate experts continue to tell us that it is hot everywhere besides western Europe. http://orissadiary.com/CurrentNews.asp?id=23373 h/t to Marc Morano
We all know that the Sun has little or nothing to do with the Earth’s CO2 driven climate, but it is still interesting that new peer-reviewed research indicates the Sun is sending more radiation towards the earth than it was … Continue reading
The Colorado Springs Independent explains how rapidly warming southern oceans are causing more sea ice to form, and how deep currents of warm water are melting the ice at -40C in the interior of Antarctica. Melting at the Earth’s poles … Continue reading
2010 is only a degree and half cooler than 1686.
When I was a kid, one of my favorite treats was going to Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream for a cone. I remember that they always had a lot of nice pictures of cows out in a pasture. Little did I realize … Continue reading