Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 28, 2010
Monday, December 27, 2010 Of all the projected impacts of climate change, the scariest one in a world is the effect warming could have on our ability to feed ourselves. global warming is likely to alter the climate at a … Continue reading
a new study shows that over the last century and a half, North American wheat crops spread into regions with even wider temperature and precipitation differences than will arise over the next century. This analysis suggests it will be possible … Continue reading
We are told by climate scientists that 2010 is in a dead heat or slightly hotter than 1998 and 2005. It logically follows that either there must have been a lot of cold and snow in 1998 and 2005 (like … Continue reading
Imagine that. The US Congress actually taking responsibility for their oversight role.
He decided that you and your family don’t deserve to keep the money you earn. Last year, at the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen, industrialised countries promised to mobilise $100b per year by 2020 to support mitigation and … Continue reading
But will the US beat Ghana at soccer before 2080? http://www.ghananewsagency.org/s_science/r_23880/ December 27, 2010 Accra, Dec. 27, GNA – The Education Trust Fund of Sheikh Dr Osmanu Nuhu Sharabutu in collaboration with the British Council on Monday organised a workshop … Continue reading
Whether we’re talking about people who are paid to deny that climate change is happening, or those who use the materials these flacks produce, denial is a precise and concise description of what they do. Their attempt to wriggle out … Continue reading