Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: December 31, 2010
This is what Hansen forecast for the 2010’s. Blazing heat all over the planet. Note the exceptional heat at the poles! http://pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1988/1988_Hansen_etal.pdf And this is what we got. Where is the red? One little patch in Nunavut, and the poles … Continue reading
It is wicked cold in Colorado. http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/map/ANIM/sfctmpmer_01a.fnl.30.gif
‘The Ark’: Floating Hotel Designed By Remistudio To Address Climate Change Effects Like Rising Sea Levels And Massive Floods http://www.huffingtonpost.com/
Football (fútbol) will be (by far) the most popular sport in the US. Half the population will be of Hispanic descent, and most American kids play fútbol – so this is really a no-brainer.
Hottest year ever is almost as hot as the Little Ice Age! Monthly temperatures in 1828 averaged 59.6F, and monthly temperatures in 2010 averaged 59.3F. http://www.wunderground.com/ http://books.google.com/ https://spreadsheets.google.com/
http://www.sodahead.com/ There is so much I want to accomplish, but the historic thrashing I took in November will make it impossible to work with the legislative branch of government. Fortunately we have unelected regulatory agencies and generals to do my … Continue reading
I hope to convince Americans (particularly children) that they are selfish and destroying the planet. I picked a first-rate eco-loon as my science advisor to help accomplish this. I hope to use this fear to keep Michelle and myself in … Continue reading