Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 31, 2010
Looks like they need to re-open Alcatraz as a mental health institution. http://www.sfgate.com/
http://www.care2.com/ Global warming useful idiots continue to propagate this lunacy, while people are freezing to death here in the real world. Did you have any idea that there were so many stupid people in the world? http://www.thelocal.de/national/20101228-32087.html
Leif says that changes in solar activity don’t significantly affect the climate. http://www.spaceweather.com
Bigger supercomputers for climate models increase the error bar by compounding modeling errors at a faster rate – and give the end user a false sense of security that they are doing something useful.
Published on Fri Dec 31 09:05:44 GMT 2010 MOST people have recently noticed two items of interest have dominated the media, the first concerning the government’s decision on university education costs and secondly the cold, snowy and icy weather. It … Continue reading
The Guardian, which thoughtlessly advocates destroying much of UK countryside with windmills – is worried about this : http://www.guardian.co.uk/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Armstrong_Custer Hansen’s last stand at the battle of the hottest year ever. As the planet plunges into a deep freeze. http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/map/ANIM/sfctmpmer_01a.fnl.30.gif