Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Kissing is deadly for warmists. All that CO2 exchange can be lethal..
There is more Arctic ice now than in 2006, which had a very warm December and January. We are told by leading climate experts that less ice means more cold, so we can logically infer that less ice brings warmcold, … Continue reading
Now I understand why it took 30 hours to get back from Lisbon….. Climate change is real. The surprising snowfall that covered several states in Australia last December and the ensuing floods that struck Brisbane have awakened not only most … Continue reading
During the 1970s, Arctic cold fronts were caused by very cold air in the Arctic – but the present (nearly identical) cold fronts are now caused by very warm air in the Arctic. For the second straight year the Northern … Continue reading
Of all the issues Barack Obama will address during the next two years, none is more important to his legacy than global climate change. Michael Oppenheimer of Princeton estimates that, depending on the severity of climate disruption, as many as … Continue reading
It may be minus twenty-eight celsius here tomorrow morning, but John Holdren wants me to know that the world is heating up and that I am just too stupid to understand. President Obama’s top science adviser said there’s a need … Continue reading