Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
and what we talked about yesterday, woman arrested for returning lost wallet…
nwf – follow the money
sorry – you need a tips page!
the 40 and even the 17 closed due to snow, saguaros covered in snow…
In the winter of 1974, I remember seeing a foot of snow on the Saguaros in the mountains NW of Phoenix. That was due to global cooling, but this time it is due to global warming.
Steve, is this lunatic a neighbor?
College town. Full of loons.
wow that must have been spectacular
i love the desert
Is she concerned about the 100,000’s dying because of biofuel programs?
Or the tens of thousands dead from overtaxed heating costs in the UK?
Does this stupid bitch have an e-mail address
🙂 … funny
Yes, she has.
….that explains it..
if the ocean is taking up CO2, does that mean it is cooling?
I’m sure Annette got all tingly writing that, it’s a shame she has no clue.
Oceans showing measurable acidification? A change like, maybe .0000001?
Appalachian residents “SUFFERING” thru 420 “mountaintop” removals?
Are there 420 Appalachian “Mountains” ? Little mounds of dirt, perhaps.
I wonder how many of those “suffering” souls worked at the mine?
I feel bad for workers killed in industrial accidents. Was no one ever killed in the making and installing thousands of 50 ton windmill towers?
Amino and Chris make good points too. I guess Annette is cozy in her little world of hatred.
………Damned evil gas,
This is the worst sort of contrived emotional drivel-has nothing whatsoever to do with the facts!
One track minds are often on the wrong track. Annette miller decries the “mountain tops” removed for coal mining in Appalachia (defy her to find it on a map). Yet she fails to recognize that without that mining, no one could afford to live there! No Jobs, no work.
Coal may be a bad pollutant, but do not LIE about the cause of things. The coal is the life blood of many places in Appalachia, without which there would be no means of subsistence.