Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 6, 2011
http://www.sfgate.com/ The graph below shows how atmospheric CO2 has changed over time.
The group notes that FOIA law gives the university just one week to respond to the request. If the school legally resists, it says it is prepared for a court fight. “We can then, finally, determine what it is that … Continue reading
It has decided not to trap much heat for the next forty years, but in 2050 it is going to attack the poor people with a vengeance. Global warming might not be too bad for a few years, but it will … Continue reading
Nunavut makes up about 98% of the planet.
Last year was a killer, and only 600% of normal precipitation forecast this week for the drier regions. Why can’t Julia do something to stop this? http://www.bom.gov.au http://wxmaps.org/pix/prec7.html
Some guy in England riding his bike in the snow All of my personal transport this winter has been on my mountain bike. It is a blast riding in the snow. Cars pollute, waste massive amounts of natural resources, take … Continue reading
The quality of the hockey stick data is too high to let the public get their hands on it. Today, Virginia taxpayers, a state lawmaker and a public interest law firm are asking the University of Virginia to produce important … Continue reading
Hansen warned us this was going to happen. Look at all that red. http://weather.unisys.com/surface/sst_anom.gif