Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
One Viewer For Every Square km Of Missing Arctic Ice
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Very nice. Congrats!
AHAAAA!!!!!! So it’s Goddard causing the disappearence of sea ice.
i believe i have added one or two views to those stats…
keep up the posts, enjoy them!
Steve’s cabon footprint is expanding with all his computer activity. 🙂
Great New Year’s number. Congrats and keep up the fine work!
You post so many threads, I wonder how you have the time for a bike ride.
That’s a very good result in a very short period of time.
5 million by the end of 2011?
Hear Hear! You have earned a bowl of Cheetos and a cushy seat before a big screen of Chelsea’s next game, as well as a bike ride (all slightly downhill). Congrats!
That is a lot of hits for a greedy right wing tool of the oil companies whose out to destroy the planet.
Keep up the good work, Steve!
Steve, congrats to you! I love your smarmy, sarcastic attitude toward the idiocy of the elites! Keep it up!
And bike safely, will you?