Hansen warned us this was going to happen. Look at all that red.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
The “hot spot” near NE Canada and Greenland is going to cause the Greenland ice sheet to slide into the ocean.
If I had a nickle for everytime I hea………
Much more important is the fact that that warm spot should have been over the UK.
As it’s shifted north we’ve just had the coldest December ever recorded.
Which was at the end of the joint warmest (with 1998) year for a century.
Shall we pretend none of this is happening, ‘cos all the things that are being suggested to stop it are really hard, might cost me money and it’s unlikely I’ll see much effect in my lifetime.
So I get no benefit, why should I bother?
lol, So ok, if the hot spot was over England, (why do you think it “should” have been over England?) would that mean you should ignore what is happening?
Scottie, check the rest of the globe. It’s been like this for the last 2 months.
Unlikely to see much affect in your lifetime? How about unlikely to see much affect ever? And, it isn’t my money I’m worried about. Its my children’s and grandchildren. I’m not hocking their future for some Malthusian totalitarian socialists dark fantasy.
Why can’t just New York and San Francisco slide into the ocean? The San Andreas is a traitor.
Funny, looks like nothing out of the ordinary is happening.
That K-O extension thingy is building east of Japan.
Why are they using the same colors for both high and low temperatures?
Actually this is not good. Ts lag SSTs by about 4.5 – 6 months. The southern oceans should have started to warm by now. We should have finished La Nina and be heading into neutral or El Nino.
Steve could you please find the same chart from about a month ago and post it as well. We should see much more yellow and orange in the southern ocean.
I’m with you mate, it’s tons of fun making fun of the warmistas as it gets cooler but that sea temperature is looking scary. It could get really cold. Not good. I’m just fine with it being a bit warm.
No fun, but I’m willing to tough out the Dalton if it will slay the Green Dragon. Somewhat akin to chemotherapy.
My ten cent observation is that what we’re experiencing seems to mirror the AP index.
Note the correlation with El Nino/La Nina in the last few years, as well as the harsh winters of the past few years.
And note the divergence from the path of SC24 (which is now struggling upward to its eventual ~50/55 max)
If this is a taste of things to come it could be an ugly ride thru 2035.
But that hot water west of Africa spells trouble for next hurricane season! The National Hurricane Center won’t have any trouble going through the alphabet with irrelevant storms next year either.
Hey, I finally have conceeded that the Warmists’ projections will be correct.
All we have to do is hang around for the next 260 years to see their claims validated.