Nunavut makes up about 98% of the planet.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Did you mean to have a link to an article?
Well why the %$#$#$ not? It’s ruddy frustrating searching for links.
No links? I don’t believe noneofit 🙂
Exactly. And obviously.
Steve. it’s your blog and obviously you can do what like with it, but these posts are too cryptic for the likes of me.
Annabelle, look at this http://www.coaps.fsu.edu/~maue/jra25/2010/jra25_2010_74.png §.-)
It’s an old habit of Steves. He used to be a news boy, got used to yelling out headlines. let me demonstrate.
“Extra extra, read all about it, Nunavut is 98% of the globe, get yer paper”
Annabelle, if I may be so bold?
Nunavut is a village in Greenland. While it is cold there, its temp anomaly is well above the “norm”. Earlier, in November, when much of the world was under a cold spell, many climatologists and media alarmists said that the cold spell was confined to north western Europe and pointed to the Nunavut area as proof of continued global warming. Upon inspection, though, as shown in Ole Heinrich’s map, that area and just very few more places on the globe are the only places that have an above “normal” temp. These conditions have persisted for almost 2 months now.
So, obviously, if Nunavut is proof that GW is continuing and the places that are colder than “normal” are simply small isolated areas, then Nunavut must encompass much of the globe. Personally, I think Steve overstated and Nunavut must only encompass 90%, but that’s just an opinion. 🙂
Hope that helps.
following the CAGW logic of inverting reality, the 3% global area with a positive anomaly becomes 97% of the globe having a fever.
Nunavut is part of Canada.
thanks James, I sorta figured, but wasn’t sure either……..
Robert, you’re right. Thanks. I do confuse the names of towns. Maybe I was thinking of Ilulissat or Nuuk.
Ok, the anomally map shows warming between and around Nunavut and Nuuk.
Can any one explain why Iqualuit in Canada is so warm. Seems as if there must be some error when compared to other stations in the area.
Iqaluit’s thermometer is at the airport.
In GISS, all neighbouring stations within at least 500kms were dropped during the Great Thermometer Dying of 1990.
The thermometer is listed on GISS as Frobisher Bay:
According to this:
The thermometer is on the tarmac.
Nunavit is extremely important, as we all know the ecology of the Arctic is very, very sensitive. All the igloos are melting and you don’t care!
Hmm, try here, http://www.climate.weatheroffice.gc.ca/climate_normals/results_e.html?Province=NU%20%20&StationName=&SearchType=&LocateBy=Province&Proximity=25&ProximityFrom=City&StationNumber=&IDType=MSC&CityName=&ParkName=&LatitudeDegrees=&LatitudeMinutes=&LongitudeDegrees=&LongitudeMinutes=&NormalsClass=A&SelNormals=&StnId=1758&
Interesting to note that here in the hottest decade ever recorded, in one of the areas most affected by AGW, they have only set 2 monthly high temp records, in July and December 2001. Most remain back in the 50’s and 60’s…..