Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: January 7, 2011
Sea level rise rates show no correlation with atmospheric CO2 levels. Sea level rose faster from 1920 to 1960 than it has since 1960. Plotted below are the three different emission scenarios. 1. High CO2 Medium CO2 Low CO2 http://www.globalwarmingart.com
“We cannot continue using our atmosphere as a garbage can,” said Jos Lelieveld, a German atmospheric chemist. http://green.blogs.nytimes.com/ Apparently Jos is unaware of the fact nature dumps more than thirty times as much CO2 into the atmosphere as humans. He … Continue reading
Should be -8F (-22C) when the global warming conference starts in Denver on Monday. The cold is caused by excess heat being trapped under the blanket of human generated CO2. Or perhaps it is cold air coming down from the … Continue reading
Hansen has been making failed predictions of doom for three decades. We can expect him to continue scaring people with his mindless forecasts. The Press-Courier (Milwaukee) June 11 1986 http://hauntingthelibrary.wordpress.com/ h/t to Jimbo
New research shows that the melting of Greenland’s ice will be unstoppable for 30 years. Photo: Scanpix Even if we turned off all power stations and threw the keys to our car away, we would probably be unable to put a … Continue reading