Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: January 8, 2011
The cool temperatures and a passing weak storm front brought snow to the summits of Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa on the Big Island. Both mountains got a few inches of snow overnight that was visible this morning. The National … Continue reading
http://www.ecoworld.com/ Scientists also know that hypothermia and frostbite are symptoms of heat stress.
Water is an interesting fluid. Normally fluids attempt to flatten, but in the case of seawater it locates poor countries and pools into mounds around their coastlines. By contrast, it leaves places like California alone. http://www.thejakartapost.com/
http://www.wunderground.com/ Last year at this time, the press was hysterical about global warming at the Olympics.
Can anyone think of one useful thing that has come out of global warming research? Climate scientists seem to be nearly 100% wrong, 100% percent of the time. It is a mindless religion based on superstition, not a science. Manhattan … Continue reading
New Delhi – More than 100 people have died as a cold wave intensified its grip over northern and eastern parts of India, officials and news reports said Saturday. The northern state of Uttar Pradesh, which has been the worst … Continue reading
Warmest on record and below normal at the same time! http://www.drroyspencer.com/=