Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: January 9, 2011
Romm : 0.7C Warming Causing Total Ecosystem Collapse
http://climateprogress.org/2010/12/07/j-e-n-veron-coral-reefs-bleaching/ Never mind that corals evolved during the Cambrian with temperatures 10C higher and CO2 levels 20X higher. Romm apparently has not heard of the new concepts – migration and adaptation.
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
Slingo : “very much confined to the UK and Western Europe”
http://www.independent.co.uk Meanwhile, in the world outside of Met Office Supercomputers …. http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/
Invite Hansen And Leave The Windows Open Overnight
Make him explain the record cold, 23 years later. http://wxmaps.org/pix/temp1.html
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
No Summer This Year In Antarctica?
Antarctica has been experiencing far below normal temperatures for two months. A week from now is when temperatures normally start their rapid decline towards winter. http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/map/images/fnl/sfctmpmer_01a.fnl.anim.html http://www.wunderground.com Meanwhile, Nature Geoscience just published an article about the inevitable “collapse” of an … Continue reading
One For Three
Two of my Sunday forecasts failed – Liverpool did not beat MU and Becks didn’t play for Spurs – but global warming did consume the planet today.
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Geography Professor Seeks His Share Of The $2.5 Billion
“I’ll call and raise your idiotic global warming prediction” http://af.reuters.com/article/energyOilNews/idAFN0828153820110109
Benny Peiser: Did UK Government Keep Cold Winter Warning Secret In Run-Up To UN Climate Conference?
The Global Warming Policy Foundation has called on the House of Commons Transport Select Committee to set up a parliamentary inquiry into the winter advice the Government received by the Met Office and the renewed failure of both the Government … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
What If That $2.5 Billion Was Spent On Fusion Research?
Instead of wasting $2.5 billion per year on the worst science in the history of man, what if the money was spent to develop controlled fusion power technology? That would kill two birds with one stone, and also solve the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments