Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 9, 2011
What could be causing that? http://www.telegraph.co.uk 14 beheaded in resort of Acapulco in escalating drug gang feud The decapitated bodies of 14 young men were left outside a shopping centre in the beach resort of Acapulco, Mexico, during a weekend … Continue reading
MU had 12 men on the field vs. Liverpool’s 10.
They wrote this in January, ahead of the second coldest December on record. Now they claim that they predicted the cold weather. http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE60B3TX20100112 h/t to Marc Morano
Last year, Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan shot 43 people at Fort Hood while shouting “Allahu Akbar!” The press immediately came to the defense of Islam – saying he was a troubled individual acting alone. In October, James Lee took … Continue reading
Henrik Svensmark, Professor, DTU, Copenhagen Published 9/9/2009 at. 03:00 In fact global warming has stopped and a cooling is begun. No climate model has predicted a cooling of the Earth, on the contrary. This means that projections of future climate are … Continue reading
Dambisa Moyo is that rare type of person – an economist who makes waves. Her first book, Dead Aid, angered many in the charity sector by arguing that foreign aid has harmed Africa and should be phased out. Her second, … Continue reading
Lovelock : “the sceptics are right to be deeply distrustful of scientists who are overly reliant on computer models”
“What I like about sceptics is that in good science you need critics that make you think: ‘Crumbs, have I made a mistake here?’ If you don’t have that continuously, you really are up the creek. “The good sceptics have … Continue reading
Looking at the NCEP forecasts for the third week in January, it appears that essentially the entire planet will have below normal temperatures (including Canada.) Much of it far below normal. http://wxmaps.org/pix/clim.html This is what they expected from all the … Continue reading
A few months ago, the world’s #1 terrorist declared his concern about global warming. They are having an extremely cold winter in the mountains of Pakistan, but we appreciate his deep compassion for the planet. At least he isn’t an … Continue reading
We know it can’t be coming from the Arctic, because the Arctic is melting. Obama’s science advisor says the Arctic will become ice free in Winter. http://www.weatherstreet.com/states/u-s-min-temperature-forecast.htm