Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 11, 2011
http://www.flickr.com/photos/savon19/3430799896/ The Sangre De Cristo Mountains of New Mexico have some of the world’s largest Aspen groves. They grew after massive forest fires burned hundreds of thousands or millions of acres at the end of the 19th century. I used … Continue reading
Sadly for New Mexico, climate denial and failure to adopt sensible low-carbon policies risks multiple catastrophic consequences, which could well combine to depopulate the state in the second half of the century. http://climateprogress.org/ He also says that Antarctica is melting … Continue reading
2008 article lamenting the demise of snow in the Northeast. As Climate Change Takes Hold, Our Coldest Season is the First Casualty By the end of the century, temperatures in the Northeastern states are likely to rise by eight to … Continue reading
A : Because they have no clue what they are doing .
http://weather.unisys.com/surface/sst_anom.gif Sea Surface Temperatures have gotten very hot around the US, due to greedy SUV drivers. Note all the hot yellow and red in the image above. This in turn raises the humidity of the atmosphere. Water vapour and clouds … Continue reading
http://climateprogress.org/ Last week, Aztec, New Mexico was -34F (-37C.) Brutal heat. https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2011/01/02/minus-37c-in-new-mexico/ And precipitation in New Mexico has been increasing over the last 115 years.. https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2011/01/06/precipitation-in-new-mexico-has-increased-by-10/
It quit heating the ocean a few years ago and moved to Nunavut. But it will be back, and when it does it is going to be really angry.
When considering that much of the planet is running far below normal temperatures, it is important to remember that Earth comprises only a tiny fraction of the Universe. Global Warming is much bigger than just what is happening on your little planet.