Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: January 13, 2011
I saw her using a map! And she scribbled notes on her hand!
http://www.wunderground.com/ We can’t specifically tie this cold to CO2, but we expect extreme cold to increase as CO2 traps more heat. The Hansen Law Of Thermodynamics explains how the absence of heat is caused by excess heat.
Also, should we burn the toilet paper after using it?
Cars kill and maim millions of people every year. They cause road rage and are used as a murder and suicide weapon. Automobile tragedy strikes every few seconds. It is time for a national debate on banning cars, or at … Continue reading
The last 100 ppm was kind of wimpy, but the next 100 ppm is going to be superpowerful. I’m superserial. h/t to Marc Morano
Hansen and the Met Office have been talking a lot about the remarkable heat in Greenland, which is forecast to challenge its all-time coldest temperature this week of minus 87F. http://www.wunderground.com/ It would appear that the excess heat in the … Continue reading
Remember, no matter how many people you kill, it is the fault of American SUV drivers.
Frank Lansner generated this graph from Navy PIPS data, showing the significant increase in Arctic ice thickness over the last few years. You can see why NSIDC only likes to talk about 5+ year old ice. (Because it hasn’t yet … Continue reading
Global warming is caused by the billions of dollars being funneled into people who have no skills outside of making up global warming propaganda. They depend on the money for their personal survival, because they have almost no hope of … Continue reading