Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: January 14, 2011
Al Gore, Hansen and friends have been telling a generation of kids that they and their families are destroying the planet and that they have no future. Does this cause dangerous anti-social behaviour? Certainly. We can’t say that what happened … Continue reading
I always loved science and weather, and it is painful watching team AGW butcher it. The trend towards cold, snowy winters is a very interesting story – but the climate science community seems determined to cover it up. A true scientist would … Continue reading
“How far can it go? The last time the world was three degrees warmer than today – which is what we expect later this century – sea levels were 25m higher.” http://www.climateimc.org/ This is the world’s greatest climatologist speaking. Yuma, … Continue reading
Summit, Greenland http://www.wunderground.com/ The coldest temperature ever recorded in the Northern Hemisphere is -90F.
San Francisco rainfall Contrary to the latest spew from the climate science community, rain falls when it condenses in cold air. It is usually impossible to create precipitation when the air is too warm. That is why we have droughts.
http://discover.itsc.uah.edu/amsutemps/ 150 years of global warming (0.7C) going down the drain.