Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 18, 2011
“Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.”
– Thomas Paine
http://climateprogress.org/ h/t to Tom Nelson and Marc Morano
That sounds doable. http://www.reuters.com/article/idUS179345870320110118 Lester Brown, founder of both the Worldwatch Institute and the Earth Policy Institute (EPI), where he currently serves as president, says he is certain that climate change-induced droughts, water shortages and flooding from heavy rains pose … Continue reading
First luxury condom, chic and elegant, with this particular “French touch”, The Original Condom Conmpany headquarter is located in the town of Condom, in the south of France. Unlike an ordinary condom, The Original Condom serves for purposes to protect … Continue reading
By: Heather Lockwood (No relation to Heather Locklear or Mike Lockwood) http://www.annarbor.com/ No need to check the facts when doing global warming research. http://climate.rutgers.edu/snowcover/chart_seasonal.php?ui_set=nhland&ui_season=1 http://climate.rutgers.edu/snowcover/chart_seasonal.php?ui_set=namgnld&ui_season=1
Corals aren’t going extinct after all. What a surprise. http://content.usatoday.com/
Millions of accidents occur every year because of drivers preoccupied with their phones. Several children on bicycles were killed here in Fort Collins during the last two years by drivers on the phone. http://www.washingtonpost.com/
Downtown hit 113 degrees for a few minutes at about 12:15 p.m., breaking the old all-time record of 112 degrees set on June 26, 1990 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ Despite above normal temperatures in other places around the globe, maximum daytime temperatures in … Continue reading