Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 19, 2011
Is Darrell Issa planning to investigate climate science, or isn’t he? Last September, before Republicans had even won the House and posted Issa atop the chamber’s main oversight committee, the California GOPer drafted a list of issues he believed should be … Continue reading
The study also said that that the 2001-2010 decade was the warmest since the records started, with a temperature averaging 0.40 degrees Celsius (32.7 Fahrenheit) higher than that of the previous decade. “We are still trying to examine the key … Continue reading
(Reuters) – Harsh winter weather across parts of China could disrupt transport and strain energy supplies. Here is a summary of major weather developments and their impact. WEDNESDAY, JAN 19 Freezing rain and snow continue to hit southern China, while … Continue reading
http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/enso/monitoring/nino3_4.png h/t to M Carpenter
“We will lose all the ice in the polar ice cap in a couple of decades,” he said, predicting the impact from rising sea levels will devastate coastal communities worldwide. http://westport.patch.com/articles/climate-change-visionary-calls-youth-to-action h/t to hauntingthelibrary.wordpress.com and Marc Morano
Guardian : Despite Falling Temperatures Over The Last Decade, Global Warming Is Happening Faster Than Expected
http://www.woodfortrees.org/ An online news service sponsored by the world’s premier scientific association unwittingly promoted a study making the false claim that catastrophic global warming would occur within nine years, the Guardian has learned. The study, by an NGO based in … Continue reading
They want their cut of the carbon tax price increase. http://www.bloomberg.com/
It has been 858 days since a hurricane hit the US. http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE70I1BT20110119
There were never any floods prior to the PDO shift in 1977! A few small, eccentric enclaves of nonbelievers are still convinced that the Earth is flat and that man never landed on the moon and that Elvis never died. … Continue reading