Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 19, 2011
Katter rubbishes Greens’ call for flood tax Posted 20 minutes ago The Member for Kennedy, Bob Katter, says the Greens’ link between the floods and coal mining is ridiculous. Earlier this week, Greens Leader Bob Brown suggested the coal industry pay … Continue reading
They tell us that the world is going to run out of food in ten years. At the same time, they turn food into fuel because they are afraid of petroleum. At the same time, they shut down half the … Continue reading
It is very unusual for a period of easterly winds to bring such heavy and prolonged snowfall. In fact for November, the amounts of snow this year have been the heaviest and most widespread in the UK since 1993 and … Continue reading
Record cold December 2010 5 January 2011 – Provisional figures from the Met Office issued today reveal that December 2010 has become the coldest December across the UK since the national series began in 1910. The mean temperature for the … Continue reading
http://www.csmonitor.com/ To get a job as an environmental reporter, you apparently need to demonstrate that you are incapable of logical thought.
Lindzen : ” when data conflicts with models, a small coterie of scientists can be counted upon to modify the data”
The problem of data integrity has recently been commented on by MIT’s Dr. Richard Lindzen, “Inevitably in climate science, when data conflicts with models, a small coterie of scientists can be counted upon to modify the data…That the data should … Continue reading