Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 22, 2011
the already arid southwestern U.S. could become a permanent dust bowl, while Australia will see intensified droughts and agricultural decline throughout the country’s populated south and east. http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1607652,00.html h/t to Jimbo
A November 2006 United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization report found that livestock accounts for 18 percent of global warming emissions worldwide, more than the entire transportation sector. http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2007/10/22/peta
http://bigthink.com/idea_feed_items/4496 The Arctic has been warming at an incredible rate, and there just isn’t any more cold air left.
She later responded to a mediaperson’s question: “How should we solve global warming?” “I’m flying quite a bit, so that doesn’t really help. Go green. Make cars that don’t use so much gas. Make them electric. That would help. Use … Continue reading
It Cannot Be Said That This Particular Mindless Superstition Is The Direct Fault Of The IPCC, However ….
“It cannot be said that individual extreme weather events are directly caused by climate change. However, various extreme events will increase in both intensity and number,” Dr. Pachauri said, referring, for instance, to the floods in Australia. http://en.ilmatieteenlaitos.fi/press-release/126234
Calls his state “a mecca for prejudice and bigotry.” The Pima County Tea Party Patriots plan to “indict” the sheriff at their rally for “politicizing the shootings, blaming free speech for the crime without evidence, failing to protect Giffords, failing … Continue reading
http://www.realclimate.org/ But no warming since 1998. 2011 is going to be a very tough year for the upwards adjustment team.