Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 23, 2011
Hansen has been warning us that the missing heat in the oceans would show up and send the earth over a tipping point. That time has arrived. http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/map/ANIM/sfctmpmer_01a.fnl.30.gif
The global warming religious devotees can take the day off. http://www.wunderground.com/
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2011/01/113_80178.html h/t to Tom Nelson and Marc Morano
There appears to be an amazing correlation between the temperature and the amount of sunshine received, with peak temperatures occurring several weeks after peak sunshine. Previously, our top scientists had thought that temperature was controlled by levels of a trace … Continue reading
He had a rifle, a .22, a 9mm pistol, and a few boxes of ammo. Morse, 75, is a former Los Alamos National Laboratory physicist who has demonstrated increasing anger at the laboratory, NNSA and various law enforcement agencies in … Continue reading
The largest problem humanity will face this century is rising global temperatures. Global warming threatens to radically alter modern life across every spectrum. There has thus far been a lack of political will to effectively combat these temperatures. http://www.trinitonian.com/2011/01/22/ —————————————————————————————————— … Continue reading