Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 23, 2011
Time Magazine : If Three Billion People Stop Eating, Heating Their Homes, Driving To Work and Breathing – We Can Save The Planet
While the challenges are clearly daunting, some scientists complained in the wake of February’s IPCC report that sensationalist media coverage painting an inevitable and apocalyptic picture of climate change paralyzes rather than galvanizes the public. But the unwritten word behind … Continue reading
http://www.remss.com Sea ice was at its highest level in six years last March, and weather patterns were very similar to this winter. Hansen says that the cold weather this winter is caused by missing ice. http://ocean.dmi.dk/arctic/icecover.uk.php
Words of wisdom from a climate genius. http://nsidc.org/data/seaice_index/images/daily_images/N_daily_extent.png The loss of sea ice may also be driving Arctic air into the middle latitudes. Winter weather patterns are notoriously chaotic, and the GISS analysis finds seven of the last 10 European … Continue reading
When lawyers and insurance companies are both pushing something, you better reach for your wallet. Climate change: Dogs of law are off the leash By Richard Ingham (AFP) – 8 hours ago PARIS — From being a marginal and even … Continue reading
“Global temperature is rising as fast in the past decade as in the prior two decades, despite year-to-year fluctuations associated with the El Niño-La Niña cycle of tropical ocean temperature,” Hansen and colleagues reported http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20110112/ http://www.woodfortrees.org/
Al Gore claims he is concerned about poor people being hit by global warming. Now he has a chance to make an honest man out of himself. http://www.tennessean.com/
http://news.asiaone.com/ In other words, they are looking for an excuse to raise premiums.
“Like any large civilization — including the civilization we have today — it (Roman Empire) was highly dependent on predictability of natural resources,” Mann says. “It was very heavily adapted to the climate conditions that had persisted for centuries.” http://www.npr.org/ … Continue reading
For years, scientists have recorded the gradual march of plants and animals up mountain slopes and toward higher latitudes as global warming has forced them to chase their climatic comfort zones. A new study suggests that for plants, however, a … Continue reading