There is more Arctic ice now than in 2006, which had a very warm December and January. We are told by leading climate experts that less ice means more cold, so we can logically infer that less ice brings warmcold, and more ice brings coldwarm.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
You know, honestly I’ve never seen a trend in more or less ice, ever.
The end points, high winter and high summer, can vary a lot. Of course, because those are the two extreme points exactly where you would expect the most
But you shouldn’t look there at all.
Every year, first of Jan, middle of May, it goes back to exactly where it was every year.
That’s the real average.
“…so we can logically infer that less ice brings warmcold, and more ice brings coldwarm.”
I love the coldwarm warmcold dual phrase cute, too! LOL.
Arctic adds 2000 cubic kilometers of ice despite reports of accelerating ice melt.
There is only one explanation for this. It’s hot ice.
I’d rather have warm wet.
the temperate in my freezer is set to warmcold. this way I can still make ice cubes and my milk doesn’t freeze.
Pingback: Militant Libertarian » Missing Arctic Ice Causes Warm Dry Cold Wet Winters
When we speak of global warming we are speaking of warming oceans and climate, not weather. Climate change will cause extremes in weather. Some places it will be warmer and some places colder. Climate change is bad for humans because all human activity like growing food is based on 5000 year old weather patterns. Places where humans have settled will not be liveable which will only increase migration. The planet will be just fine, but it will be a disaster to the humans and animals on the planet.
You can go ahead and deny climate change and let your children and grandchildren deal with the consequences. You can tell them that that Hummer was more important than their quality of life.
When you speak of global warming, you must also speak of global cooling. Climate changes just because weather changes, and climate is simply the sum of of the weather.
Nobody here claims climate isn’t changing. It changes constantly. The point is that we humans suck at trying to measure it, especially when those responsible arbitrarily manipulate the data trying to prove a point. You can tell them we fart in their general direction.
back to ZZZzzzz…..