Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Romm : Chamber Of Commerce Plans To Destroy The Climate
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
How far will getting this “commitment to double low-carbon electricity by 2035” when China is slowing refining of rare Earth materials?
Our prez also forgets those shiny new wind turbines, if there is material to build them with, will need new shiny backup of gas and/or coal generating plants when the wind doesn’t blow.
Heck! He forgets that just making and maintaining those shiny new wind turbines requires more use of fossil carbon energy than they will be able to convert wind energy. That Second Law of Thermodynamics, Baby! You gotta love it!!
The problem isn’t the C. of C. planning something bad; the problem is that the C. of C. don’t plan NOT to.
The fatal flaw in this screed is that there are no “subsidies”. There are tax breaks. Allowing one to keep more of their money is not a “subsidy” as it is not the government’s to begin with!