Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,966 other followers
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: February 3, 2011
Temperatures in England have been rising fairly steadily at 0.025 degrees per decade over the last few hundred years, but they are going to rise 31X faster through 2080. Climate change will present new opportunities for the South West to … Continue reading
A Russian friend living in Boston sent me this alarming note about Global Warming. We are having a Russian style winter in Boston. We had a snowfall after a snowfall. Streets are like trenches because of the snow. Turns are … Continue reading
Meet the global weirdos. They’re the ones telling you that all the snow outside is proof that it’s getting warmer. Only, they don’t call it “warming” anymore. No, that was back in the “Earth has a fever” days. Back when … Continue reading
Temperatures are above 0F (-18C) in the middle of the Urban Heat Island. http://ccc.atmos.colostate.edu/~autowx/fclwx_plotsearch_form.php
Y-axis is the ten year running mean of the number of strikes per year. The 1880s was the worst decade for hurricanes. http://www.aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/hurdat/ushurrlist18512009.txt
Aussie Climate Advisor Explains Why Hurricanes Have Caused No Damage In The US For Almost Three Years
ROSS GARNAUT, CLIMATE CHANGE ADVISOR: While Australia has always been a place of variable climate, a place of drought and flooding rains, the greater energy in the atmosphere and the seas can intensify extreme events and I’m afraid that we’re … Continue reading
New findings, however, point to a rise of anywhere from three to six feet by 2100, lending serious credence to Raymo’s disaster-to-catastrophe creep. http://www.bu.edu/today/node/12237 That would only require an increase of 10X over current rates, which have slowed to about … Continue reading