Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Considering the January 2011 UAH has dropped back to the 1988 level, Hansen needs all that warming to happen in 8 years.
Yet another failed prediction by a failed charlatan.
How this man still gets exposure, how he still keeps his job with NASA, how he can still look people in the eye is the greatest enigma of the late 20th to early 21st Cs
He still has 7 years left, so the forecast hasn’t busted yet. At this point, however, the trend does not seem to be Hansen’s friend.
Mr. Goddard, I like all the topics showing what these blowhards said and predicted years ago; they haven’t changed a bit, their egos and funding wouldn’t allow them to stop being drama queens.
At least the magazine name fits the report.
This is what soome of our Senators were saying just a few years ago. Actually quite funny to watch.
“an increase of from two to five degrees” of what??? I’m being facetious of course – I’m sure he’s refering to the “global temperature” – nevermind there is no such animal;)