Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: February 6, 2011
Everyone with an IQ over 30 knows that cold and snow are caused by trapped heat. http://thinkprogress.org/2011/02/06/krauthammer-climate-religion/
Arguments against global warming hardly based on fact Is a new ice age on the way despite evidence of global warming? Interestingly enough, we may have been on the verge of a new ice age, until it was averted by … Continue reading
Having Spent The Night At The Airport In Brussels Last Week, I Am Proud To Now Call Myself A Belgian
This guy ran over 10,000 miles last year. BELGIAN runner Stefaan Engels set a world record after crossing the finish line of his 365th marathon in as many days yesterday. Engels, dubbed the “Marathon Man”, began the extreme physical challenge … Continue reading
It was -9F (-23C) in Juarez, Mexico this week. http://www.hprcc.unl.edu/products/maps/acis/MonthTDeptUS.png
January 2011 Climate Summary High Plains Regional Climate Center 02/04/11 La Niña conditions were present across the equatorial Pacific this month and are expected to continue into spring 2011. The temperature outlook indicates a higher probability of above normal temperatures … Continue reading
A San Francisco Superior Court judge has temporarily halted the implementation of California’s Global Warming Solutions Act over its “cap-and-trade” regulations. The Global Warming Solutions Act (officially known as Assembly Bill (AB) 32), signed into law by then-Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger … Continue reading
Will Torres start? Will Gerard try to take him out?
“During the warming of the early 1900s, variations in the mean area of arctic sea ice were roughly 10 to 15 per cent”
In other words, Arctic ice loss was about the same during the (nearly identical) early 20th century warming. Also, they concluded that changes in Arctic ice were not responsible for changes in climate. http://data.giss.nasa.gov/ http://books.google.com/