Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: February 9, 2011
We are told that CO2 is the most dangerous substance on Earth. Therefore, our alarmist friends should be perfectly happy to live in an environment of 350 ppm sarin, CO, UF6, Radon or Cl2. Any volunteers?
http://cdiac.ornl.gov The red horizontal line above shows the mean annual temperature for Philadelphia during the years prior to 1819. As you can see, temperatures over the last 40 years have been much cooler than they were 200 years ago. http://books.google.com/
Unless profound changes are made to lower oil consumption, we now believe that early in the 1980s the world will be demanding more oil that it can produce … Each new inventory of world oil reserves has been more disturbing … Continue reading
1790 1792 1793 1794 1795 1799 1802 1805 1808 1820 1821 1823 1824 1825 1828 1833 1834 1837 1839 1840 1841 1842 1844 1845 The mean January temperature in Philadelphia was 28F, which was colder than all of the LIA … Continue reading
Jackson asked the committee to consider that EPA’s enforcement of the Clean Air Act “saves millions of …adults and children” from expensive ailments that rise when “smokestacks and tailpipes” emit unrestricted amounts of pollution. http://voices.washingtonpost.com/ She has tied the “taxing … Continue reading
Maybe UHI adjustments will do the trick. http://www.hprcc.unl.edu/products/maps/acis/MonthTDeptUS.png
History for Summit, Greenland http://www.wunderground.com/history/station/04416/2011/1/9/MonthlyHistory.html History for Alert Airport, NT Canada http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/CYLT/2011/2/9/MonthlyHistory.html Near-record snows have occurred this winter in parts of the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest, and the South, and in many cases these snow events were followed up with arctic … Continue reading
http://seagrant.uaf.edu/nosb/2005/resources/arctic-explorers.pdf h/t to Dennis Ambler and Marc Morano
Daily Snow – February 8, 2011 (Day 39) http://climate.rutgers.edu/snowcover/