Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: February 10, 2011
G says: February 10, 2011 at 3:52 pm Hey Joe, was wondering exactly why record snows and record cold is not being covered here. Are records not interesting when they are not heat related? [JR: Interesting that I’m getting the … Continue reading
http://books.google.com/ Trees from Greenland in 1271?
The challenge for the day is to generate some Romm censorship statistics. It only takes a minute of your time. Please go to : http://climateprogress.org/2011/02/10/charles-krauthammer-global-warming-is-a-religion-gore/ and post a polite comment asking why Joe is not interested in all the record … Continue reading
Perth’s drought coming to an end? http://wxmaps.org/pix/prec7.html
Monday, 20 March 2000 : According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become “a very rare and exciting event”. “Children … Continue reading
“A lot of people, including some of the folks who were screaming the loudest about global warming a few years ago, are really starting to quiet down, and some are changing their views,” said Thomas, who isn’t taking a firm … Continue reading
2011 seems destined to be the warmest year since the Jurassic. I’m already planning my Arctic beach vacation for the summer. http://www.hprcc.unl.edu/products/maps/acis/YearTDeptUS.png
Ryan Maue pointed out that Nowata, Oklahoma got down to -31F (-35C) last night, beating an 81 year old state record by four degrees. The Oklahoma Mesonet weather station at Nowata reached minus 31 degrees actual temperature at 7:40 a.m. … Continue reading