Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: February 10, 2011
G says: February 10, 2011 at 3:52 pm Hey Joe, was wondering exactly why record snows and record cold is not being covered here. Are records not interesting when they are not heat related? [JR: Interesting that I’m getting the … Continue reading
http://books.google.com/ Trees from Greenland in 1271?
The challenge for the day is to generate some Romm censorship statistics. It only takes a minute of your time. Please go to : http://climateprogress.org/2011/02/10/charles-krauthammer-global-warming-is-a-religion-gore/ and post a polite comment asking why Joe is not interested in all the record … Continue reading
Perth’s drought coming to an end? http://wxmaps.org/pix/prec7.html
Monday, 20 March 2000 : According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become “a very rare and exciting event”. “Children … Continue reading
“A lot of people, including some of the folks who were screaming the loudest about global warming a few years ago, are really starting to quiet down, and some are changing their views,” said Thomas, who isn’t taking a firm … Continue reading
2011 seems destined to be the warmest year since the Jurassic. I’m already planning my Arctic beach vacation for the summer. http://www.hprcc.unl.edu/products/maps/acis/YearTDeptUS.png
Ryan Maue pointed out that Nowata, Oklahoma got down to -31F (-35C) last night, beating an 81 year old state record by four degrees. The Oklahoma Mesonet weather station at Nowata reached minus 31 degrees actual temperature at 7:40 a.m. … Continue reading