Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: February 10, 2011
Blame Canada ….. http://ccc.atmos.colostate.edu/~autowx/fclwx_plotsearch_display.php
The world’s leading climate scientists tell us that temperatures are the hottest in at least 100,000 years. http://mapcenter.hamweather.com/ h/t to Amino
http://www.kjrh.com/ h/t to MikeTheDenier
History for Parsons, KS Thursday, February 10, 2011 http://www.wunderground.com/ Good thing that Obama cabinet member Kathleen Sebelius blocked construction of coal fired power plants in her home state. She wouldn’t want her constituents to avoid freezing to death. h/t to … Continue reading
That is the equivalent of 130 Petermann icebergs, which our looney left friends got hysterical about last year. http://books.google.com/
John Holdren’s science partner wrote this in 1972. More evidence of spectacular incompetence in the White House. http://books.google.com/
Climate scientists (including Hansen) have recently treated us to some of the dumbest theories in history, to explain how CO2 has caused the past few winters’ cold and relative “warmth” in Greenland. As usual they demonstrate a complete lack of … Continue reading
“Exceptional mildness” in Greenland – when CO2 was 280 ppm. http://books.google.com/