Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: February 11, 2011
Global warming conditions in the 12th century paralleled those of today. http://www.treehugger.com/
It has now been 881 days since any hurricane hit the US, and 6,745 days since a category five hurricane hit the US. That extreme weather is really taking its toll. And it is hot too. http://www.hprcc.unl.edu/products/maps/acis/YearTDeptUS.png
Each time you open up a beer you inhale large amounts of a toxic gas, and you kill a Polar Bear. And probably a couple of Penguins. And a Pika, and some fish in Fresno. And you drown an island. … Continue reading
Hansen claimed last year was the “hottest year ever” by 0.01 degrees. Over the last decade he has diverged from HadCRUT by an order of magnitude more than his claimed record. A good scientist would acknowledge that his error bar … Continue reading
http://vortex.nsstc.uah.edu/data/msu/t2lt/uahncdc.lt January 2011 was right at the mean and the median for January temperatures.
Global Warming is a controversy in itself Letter to the Editor By Geography sophomore, Bryant Garcin With all the worry about global warming and what might happen to the earth if the temperature rises one degree or so, we need to … Continue reading
So before we buy a great green tax from Flannery, whose real expertise is actually in mammology, it may pay to check his record. Ready? In 2005, Flannery predicted Sydney’s dams could be dry in as little as two years … Continue reading
The world’s leading climate scientists explain that the cold winter in 2011 is due to missing ice in the Arctic. The image above shows the difference between the warm winter of 2006 and the cold winter of 2011. Areas marked … Continue reading