Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: February 11, 2011
Global warming conditions in the 12th century paralleled those of today. http://www.treehugger.com/
It has now been 881 days since any hurricane hit the US, and 6,745 days since a category five hurricane hit the US. That extreme weather is really taking its toll. And it is hot too. http://www.hprcc.unl.edu/products/maps/acis/YearTDeptUS.png
Each time you open up a beer you inhale large amounts of a toxic gas, and you kill a Polar Bear. And probably a couple of Penguins. And a Pika, and some fish in Fresno. And you drown an island. … Continue reading
Hansen claimed last year was the “hottest year ever” by 0.01 degrees. Over the last decade he has diverged from HadCRUT by an order of magnitude more than his claimed record. A good scientist would acknowledge that his error bar … Continue reading
http://vortex.nsstc.uah.edu/data/msu/t2lt/uahncdc.lt January 2011 was right at the mean and the median for January temperatures.