Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: February 14, 2011
I wonder why Romm isn’t blogging about this? http://mapcenter.hamweather.com/
Record cold this week. No doubt caused by trapped heat from CO2. http://www.wunderground.com/
Their seems to be no limit to the stupidity behind this religion. http://www.guardian.co.uk/
Variations in the stable isotope content of the wood of tree rings are known to reflect variations in the sea’s surface temperature. The sea’s surface supplies the water for continental rainfall and the yearly uptake of water by trees. The … Continue reading
Now they tell us that global warming is causing food shortages.
http://nsidc.org/data/seaice_index/images/n_plot.png NSIDC often publishes this graph showing that the Arctic is doomed. What they aren’t showing is that their data set started right at the peak for the last century. http://news.google.com/
“If sea level rise continues at it present rate, 33 percent of coastal land and wetland habitats will be lost in the next 100 years”
http://www.centredaily.com/2011/02/08/2504838/global-warming-cant-wait.html OMG – Apparently 33% percent of the coast is less than eight inches above sea level.