Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: February 16, 2011
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/06/03/2916873.htm h/t to Scarlet Pumpernickel
As The Guardian pointed out, Arctic temperatures are soaring at -32 degrees. http://www.catlinarcticsurvey.com/
http://www.npr.org/2011/02/16/133650679/climate-change-and-faith-collide-in-kiribati The closest tide gauge is at Chuuk and it shows no sea level rise, but facts are not important at taxpayer funded NPR. http://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/sltrends/sltrends_station.shtml?stnid=1840000
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2011/feb/14/warming-arctic-southern-species How can anything survive the -30F (-34C) heat? http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/map/images/fnl/sfctmp_01.fnl.gif
http://colli239.fts.educ.msu.edu/ Winters in Wisconsin are currently cooling at a rate of 86 degrees per century, but no doubt that will change soon when CO2 comes back from holiday. http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/research/cag3/wi.html