Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: February 16, 2011
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/06/03/2916873.htm h/t to Scarlet Pumpernickel
As The Guardian pointed out, Arctic temperatures are soaring at -32 degrees. http://www.catlinarcticsurvey.com/
http://www.npr.org/2011/02/16/133650679/climate-change-and-faith-collide-in-kiribati The closest tide gauge is at Chuuk and it shows no sea level rise, but facts are not important at taxpayer funded NPR. http://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/sltrends/sltrends_station.shtml?stnid=1840000
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2011/feb/14/warming-arctic-southern-species How can anything survive the -30F (-34C) heat? http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/map/images/fnl/sfctmp_01.fnl.gif
http://colli239.fts.educ.msu.edu/ Winters in Wisconsin are currently cooling at a rate of 86 degrees per century, but no doubt that will change soon when CO2 comes back from holiday. http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/research/cag3/wi.html