Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: February 17, 2011
After setting record lows last week, we set a record high yesterday. I blame both the bitter cold and yesterday’s Chinook down slope warming, on excess heat trapped in the atmosphere by emissions from your incandescent light bulb and pickup … Continue reading
h/t to Scarlet Pumpernickel
http://ecocentric.blogs.time.com/ So I followed their link to “some of the worst flooding in British history” http://www.pupilvision.com/yeareleven/rivers1.htm Apparently Time Magazine thinks British history began in 1970, which can’t be true. The Beatles and Rolling Stones were popular in the 1960s, so … Continue reading
http://www.guardian.co.uk Apparently the Guardian prefers strip mining coal at Black Mesa and burning it at the Navajo Generating Station.
They say Guinness is full of vitamins. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/
Breaking news: LATEST: Barack Obama and wife Michelle to make state visit to UK in May after accepting invitation from the queen, Buckingham Palace says. More details soon … It will be the first state visit by a US leader … Continue reading
No wonder government keeps talking about the Arctic meltdown. Ice is more concentrated now than it was 15 years ago. http://igloo.atmos.uiuc.edu/