Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,966 other followers
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: February 17, 2011
http://content.usatoday.com/ October 12, 2010 : sightings from guides this summer included surprisingly ”frequent sightings of polar bear mothers with triplets,” “In a recent blog post, Selden predicts “prodigious numbers of bears” this year based on unusually high summer sightings.” http://eon.businesswire.com/
See High Concentrations Of Extinct Creatures From A Low Emissions Vehicle Riding On Non-Existent Ice
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-f-bruno/climate-change-will-lead-_b_823346.html In unrelated news, the boiling hot oceans are below normal temperatures. http://www.drroyspencer.com/
Prior to 350 ppm CO2 (marked in green) the US used to have a lot more hurricane strikes. Now that we have crossed the dangerous threshold of 350 ppm (red) we have fewer hurricanes. Only a corrupt big oil stooge … Continue reading