Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: February 20, 2011
Travis Gets Second Special Honor Of The Day
http://www.woodfortrees.org/ Travis responds with : And if you do the same thing with just GISS and UAH starting from 2003 onward, UAH shows at least double the warming trend that GISS does. Is it a sign of a warming conspiracy … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 18 Comments
1935 : Safe Levels Of CO2 Brought “The Worst Dust Storm In History”
Gavin wrote a paper last year claiming that CO2 controls the climate. If he is correct, then CO2 below 350 ppm is a very bad thing. http://news.google.com/
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
January HadCRUT Temperatures Out : GISS Continues To Lose The Plot
No matter what the climate does, GISS will keep moving up. http://www.woodfortrees.org/
Posted in Uncategorized 16 Comments
Women Have To Wait
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
http://cdiac.ornl.gov/epubs/ndp/ushcn/ts.ushcn_anom25_diffs_urb-raw_pg.gif Warmists do have a sense of humor. First they adjust recent temperatures upwards and older temperatures downwards. Then they claim that their baseline is warmer (because they adjusted it upwards) and demand that you subtract even more from the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments
Global Warming Delayed By Thirty Years
http://www.redorbit.com/ Yesterday the story was that mankind would be wiped out in twenty years.
Posted in Uncategorized 17 Comments
Classic Kool-Aid Symptoms
Every once in a while a reader earns special attention New comment on your post “July 1934 Was Much Hotter Than July 2010” Author : Karmakaze Comment: I agree with Steve Goddard! Send this out to everyone you know, so … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
How Hot Was July, 1934?
The graph below shows USHCN unadjusted temperatures for Manhattan, Kansas. The mean temperature in July, 1934 averaged an astonishing 90.2 degrees. The average high temperature that month was an unbelievable 106.4 degrees! Wouldn’t it be nice if the climate experts … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 51 Comments
Where Do They Find These Expert Weenies?
I live in Colorado and ride my bike up in the mountains every week. As always, there are some patches of dead trees from forest fires, disease, bark beetles etc. I also worked two summers as a wilderness ranger for … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
July 1934 Was Much Hotter Than July 2010
The US press was full of claims last summer that July 2010 was the hottest on record, but NOAA records show that it wasn’t even close to July 1934 – before it got adjusted by Hansen et al. http://www.usatoday.com/weather/news/extremes/2010-07-30-1Ahotjuly30_ST_N.htm Below … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 14 Comments