Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: February 20, 2011
http://www.woodfortrees.org/ Travis responds with : And if you do the same thing with just GISS and UAH starting from 2003 onward, UAH shows at least double the warming trend that GISS does. Is it a sign of a warming conspiracy … Continue reading
Gavin wrote a paper last year claiming that CO2 controls the climate. If he is correct, then CO2 below 350 ppm is a very bad thing. http://news.google.com/
No matter what the climate does, GISS will keep moving up. http://www.woodfortrees.org/
http://cdiac.ornl.gov/epubs/ndp/ushcn/ts.ushcn_anom25_diffs_urb-raw_pg.gif Warmists do have a sense of humor. First they adjust recent temperatures upwards and older temperatures downwards. Then they claim that their baseline is warmer (because they adjusted it upwards) and demand that you subtract even more from the … Continue reading
http://www.redorbit.com/ Yesterday the story was that mankind would be wiped out in twenty years.
Every once in a while a reader earns special attention New comment on your post “July 1934 Was Much Hotter Than July 2010” Author : Karmakaze Comment: I agree with Steve Goddard! Send this out to everyone you know, so … Continue reading
The graph below shows USHCN unadjusted temperatures for Manhattan, Kansas. The mean temperature in July, 1934 averaged an astonishing 90.2 degrees. The average high temperature that month was an unbelievable 106.4 degrees! Wouldn’t it be nice if the climate experts … Continue reading
I live in Colorado and ride my bike up in the mountains every week. As always, there are some patches of dead trees from forest fires, disease, bark beetles etc. I also worked two summers as a wilderness ranger for … Continue reading
The US press was full of claims last summer that July 2010 was the hottest on record, but NOAA records show that it wasn’t even close to July 1934 – before it got adjusted by Hansen et al. http://www.usatoday.com/weather/news/extremes/2010-07-30-1Ahotjuly30_ST_N.htm Below … Continue reading