Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: February 22, 2011
A lot of people have been sending over historic newspaper links (thanks!) so I added a new tab for that. Please post them there so that they don’t get lost. https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/historical-references/
http://climateprogress.org/2011/02/21/accuweather-joe-bastardi-resigns/#comment-327499 This is what I posted :
http://pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1988/1988_Hansen_etal.pdf The red line shows the GISS trend since 1960. Temperatures are running below Scenario C, which assumes that global warming stopped eleven years ago. “scenario C assumes a rapid curtailment of trace gas emissions such that the net climate … Continue reading
11:50 Mountain time, my post is gone. ———————————————————————- This is what it looked like at 9:29 Mountain time http://climateprogress.org/2011/02/21/accuweather-joe-bastardi-resigns/#comment-327499
http://climate.nasa.gov/warmingworld/globalTemp.cfm Are the geniuses at NASA unaware that 2010 was an El Nino year, and that 2011 is when La Nina shows up in the temperature record? Why are these people being paid to do science which would flunk them … Continue reading