Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: February 23, 2011
New York Times 1881 : Global Warming To Cause Arctic Meltdown, Drought, Hurricanes, Disease, Earthquakes, Volcanoes ….
——————————————————————————————— ——————————————————————————————– http://query.nytimes.com/ [addendum] This 1881 article is satirizing one of the more alarmist explanations for the widespread belief of “thoughtful persons” at that time : “The growing heat of our Summers, the drying up of streams, and the increased … Continue reading
NOAA has a different opinion. I believe the odds for a two-year event remain well above 50%, made even more likely by the continued unabated strength in various ENSO indices. http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/people/klaus.wolter/MEI/
Then : And now : “After careful consideration, the president of the United States has made the determination that Section 3 of the Defense of Marriage Act as applied to same-sex couples who are legally married under state law, violates … Continue reading
http://www.woodfortrees.org/ UNITED NATIONS, Feb. 22 (UPI) — Reducing emissions of soot and methane can be done today with existing technologies and could significantly slow climate change, a U.N. report says. http://www.upi.com/
Name Date Intensity at landfall —- —- ———————