Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Maybe he meant these jobs?
that’s because we’re all going to be flipping hamburgers……….
…….so we can afford to eat
I’m working on my verbal interview…….. “Hi, welcome to Wallyworld!.”
Will it go something like this?
Don’t be picky. He only got one word wrong – change “European” for “Chinese”!!
On the other hand, filling up a CNG car in Oklahoma can be as low as 75cents per GGE and 1$ or so in Utah.
Sure! He is right! 6 millions peoples can die and new jobs will be available.
It will create 6 Million new jobs but destroy 60 Million old jobs
You studied government math………….
Joe Romm, idiotae de brainae.
Baghdad Romm I meant.
“Making Energy More Expensive And Less Available Will Create 6 Million Jobs”
How about the expected increase in the Undertaking business, due to cold-related deaths?