Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: February 25, 2011
Everyone who describes the Arctic as “warm” should volunteer for labor camp in Siberia. http://www.catlinarcticsurvey.com/ http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/24688.html
I’m worried about it. Temperatures are almost out of the teens today. If it gets up to 20F, all hell will break loose. I even heard that my next door neighbors make carbon pollution in their house. Should I call … Continue reading
The rules have been rigged in favor of alarmists for a long time. Let’s do this one on a level surface.
During the 1920s, the Arctic warmed dramatically – causing people to speculate about an ice free Arctic. But note the difference in tone – http://news.google.com/newspapers They described it as “a wonderful climatic alteration.” 90 years later, alarmists speculate about the … Continue reading
The intense heat which prevailed for some days caused many deaths besides through the agency of fire. The infant mortality in Melbourne was alarming during the days the temperature was at its highest—110 deg. to 115 deg. in the shade … Continue reading
As I have been documenting here, Australian history is marked by severe drought most of the time, with floods occasionally interspersed. The Australian government does not seem to understand that “climate change” is the norm, and that there is nothing … Continue reading
Among my friends, I do not find much of a consensus. Most of us are sceptical and do not pretend to be experts. My impression is that the experts are deluded because they have been studying the details of climate … Continue reading
184.108.40.206.2.4. Ice Storms Milder winter temperatures will decrease heavy snowstorms http://observatory.ph/resources/IPCC/TAR/wg2/569.htm#1524123