Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: February 26, 2011
Scientific American Asks : Should We Do Some Really Stupid Expensive Things In An Effort To Save Ourselves From An Imaginary Problem?
Clinton was fine with starving half a million Iraqi children over Saddam’s WMDs, but he refused to do anything about Osama Bin Laden – given the chance on numerous occasions. http://www.dailytarheel.com/ 02/09/11 Lt. Col. “Buzz” Patterson, who traveled the globe … Continue reading
The catastrophic global warming religion is based entirely on faith in the output of climate models – which have demonstrated no skill. But even if you believe the climate models, they tell you that the token actions being proposed don’t … Continue reading
http://www.sacbee.com/2011/02/25/3432289/why-were-condemned-to-a-warming.html Easy to see why a California resident would be troubled by warming. http://www.hprcc.unl.edu/products/maps/acis/wrcc/MonthTDeptWRCC.png h/t to Marc Morano
http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979099149 h/t to Marc Morano
An expansive megadrought that parched ancient Africa and southern Asia about 16,000 years ago was one of the most intense and far-reaching dry periods in the history of modern humans, new climate research indicates. The drought hit almost all of … Continue reading
I was out riding my bike earlier this evening on snow in 14F weather, all bundled up with a scarf over my face. Suddenly I became aware of my warm breath under the scarf and realized that I was emitting … Continue reading
That is fifteen degrees colder than February, 2010 http://www.wunderground.com/