Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: February 26, 2011
Scientific American Asks : Should We Do Some Really Stupid Expensive Things In An Effort To Save Ourselves From An Imaginary Problem?
Clinton was fine with starving half a million Iraqi children over Saddam’s WMDs, but he refused to do anything about Osama Bin Laden – given the chance on numerous occasions. http://www.dailytarheel.com/ 02/09/11 Lt. Col. “Buzz” Patterson, who traveled the globe … Continue reading
The catastrophic global warming religion is based entirely on faith in the output of climate models – which have demonstrated no skill. But even if you believe the climate models, they tell you that the token actions being proposed don’t … Continue reading
http://www.sacbee.com/2011/02/25/3432289/why-were-condemned-to-a-warming.html Easy to see why a California resident would be troubled by warming. http://www.hprcc.unl.edu/products/maps/acis/wrcc/MonthTDeptWRCC.png h/t to Marc Morano
http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979099149 h/t to Marc Morano
An expansive megadrought that parched ancient Africa and southern Asia about 16,000 years ago was one of the most intense and far-reaching dry periods in the history of modern humans, new climate research indicates. The drought hit almost all of … Continue reading
I was out riding my bike earlier this evening on snow in 14F weather, all bundled up with a scarf over my face. Suddenly I became aware of my warm breath under the scarf and realized that I was emitting … Continue reading
That is fifteen degrees colder than February, 2010 http://www.wunderground.com/