Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: February 27, 2011
This is the guy which Time Magazine reads every day.
I am going to be working in Connecticut this week and will be posting irregularly from my low carbon netbook. This will compensate for the plane obliterating the atmosphere on the flight out. Sorry for the inconvenience. Apologies to the … Continue reading
DEC 1877 (through 1878) THE DROUGHT AND FAMINE IN NORTH CHINA http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/5920323? AUGUST 1878 It is officially announced that 7,000,000 persons have died of “famine in China.” http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/2979891? JULY 1893 A TERRIBLE FAMINE. DREADFUL REPORTS FROM CHINA: PARENTS SELLING THEIR … Continue reading
Now he’s claiming that the drought in China is the worst in 200 years. Yesterday the claim was 6o years., despite the fact that the Beijing Climate Center shows 0% of the country in extreme drought. Same story in the … Continue reading
Is Romm talking about the hot, dry impacts? Or maybe he is talking about the cold snowy impacts? Or maybe the drought, or the flood, or the hurricanes or the lack of hurricanes. His story about the impacts of global … Continue reading
http://www.mercurynews.com/bay-area-news/ci_17490259?source=rss&nclick_check=1 I was living there during the 1998-1999 La Nina, and remember heavy snow accumulation in the Santa Cruz mountains above Palo Alto – which lasted for a few days. July 4, 1998 was so cold in Cupertino that we … Continue reading